T25 Results – Real Results from Real People
Beachbody’s home workouts are some of the best I’ve done. I’ve personally seen great results from them. And if you don’t believe me, go check out my results on my About Me page. I love pushing my body to the limits and getting the best results possible. I’ll give you my honest opinion on the program, and show you how you could get great T25 results yourself.
Check out this short video to see this mans amazing Focus T25 Results:
Still Not Convinced? Here are More T25 Results:
Focus T25 Pros and Cons
- This is a great workout for newbies! Anyone who is new to fitness will almost always be hesitant to workout, because it intimidates them. Or maybe this program might scare someone because of the extreme reputation that Shaun T has for creating extremely intense workouts. Don’t be afraid of T25, it’s very easy for people who are new to working out to do. It has modifications for every move if you come across one that you can’t do, and you can do the workouts at your own pace.
- Controlled Pace. T25 is good because the workouts are fairly simple. Most of the workouts begin with easier, less complex moves. And as you progress through the workout things progressively get harder.
- Motivation. Never underestimate the power of getting motivated. Shaun T is one of the best motivators I’ve ever seen, and he’s right there with you pushing you to do your best in every workout.
- Time Friendly. This one is obvious, but still worth mentioning. If you’re on a tight schedule, then Focus T25 is the workout for you. You can even do a workout during your lunch break if you’d like.
- Diverse/Interesting workouts. I’m sure many of you are familiar with feeling bored, and getting bored with your workouts is no different. If you don’t have a variety of things to do, you’ll eventually get bored of doing the same stuff. T25 is great in this aspect. There are 11 different workouts in the program. This will give you enough diversification to not get bored.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. All of Beachbody’s programs have a money back guarantee, and T25 is no different. If for any reason you don’t like the program, you can send it back with no questions asked within a 30 day period.
- Not for people who are already fit. I’ve touched on this a little bit already, but I’ll mention it again. If you’re already in good shape, don’t do this program. Choose something more challenging like any of the Insanity, or P90x programs.
- Meal Prepping takes a lot of time. Everyone knows, that nutrition accounts for 80% of your results. That being said, the focus T25 meals can take a lot of time to prepare. One way I like to solve this problem, is prepping all my meals on the weekend. I’ve found this is the best way to save time. But there’s just no way around it. If you want good results, you need to be prepping your meals.
- No rest Breaks. T25 has no rest breaks during the workout. It is 25 minutes straight of exercise. Beachbody designed the program this way in order to get the best results, with the time that you have available.
Why Should You Choose T25?
The answer to this is really simple. Many people choose to do the T25 program because it is time efficient. And the T25 Results speak for themselves. Each workout is only 25 minutes long, which is half the length of the workouts in most other Beachbody programs.
T25 was made specifically for people who:
- Are on a tight schedule.
- Who wan’t to workout but don’t have time time
- For people who want to lose weight
- For people who are to shy to go to the gym, or don’t want to pay for a membership
Click Here to Get the Best Price on Focus: T25
In my honest opinion, T25 is a great decision if you are new to working out, and want to lose weight. If you’re somewhat advanced, and you’re already physically fit, pick a different program. Pick INSANITY, or one of the P90x programs. If you still have questions, go check out my in depth T25 Reviews by clicking on the link.